Grounding and Earthing use the earth's natural energy to improve health and well-being. The earth carries a slightly negative electrical charge. When you come into direct contact with the earth, either by standing barefoot or using the earthing mat, this charge is transferred to your body. In your body, these free electrons work as antioxidants that neutralize the harmful free radicals and help you to realize many health benefits.
- Improve Blood Circulation
- Accelerate Recovery and Healing
- Protecting the body from the effects of EMF
- Improve Sleep, increase Energy, and lower stress
- Shortening recovery time from injury or athletic activity
- Normalize Biological Rhythms including circadian rhythm
Just plug the snap-on cord into the ground socket of a wall electrical outlet. This will allow the slight negative electrical charge from the earth to flow through the cord and onto the conductive leather surface of the earthing mat so that you can enjoy the benefits of grounding and earthing!
Cleaning Instructions of Grounding Pillowcase :
- Wash weekly or a minimum of 2x per month
- Wash by hand or in a washing machine
- Wash with warm water, approximately 105 degrees Fahrenheit (40 celsius)
- Dry in a dryer on low heat or line dry
Important: Never use a cleaning agent containing bleach, disinfectants, oils, or whitening agents as they can ruin the conductivity of your earthing product.
Material of Earthing Pillowcase:
95% natural renewable organic cotton and 5% pure silver fiber thread.
Our Kit Includes:
- 02 Grounding Pillowcase (20" x 30")
- 02 Coil Cord (15ft)
Free standard shipping to all the countries around the world!
I don’t know if it works or not but it does keep my pillowcase cooler when I go to bed. I like that and I like that I am at least making the effort to do earthing
The benefits of grounding pillow are amazing for my neck disc issues. This pillow is comfortable and fits well.
Love this kit, 2 organic cotton pillowcases are wonderful
Sleep could not be better!
The pillow cases gave me the best sleep that I've had in years!