Fatigued? Let Grounding Recharge Your Battery
Here is more feedback from people who have experienced more energy from Grounding and Earthing products.
• From another reader in England: “I was feeling really run-down and sluggish, no energy whatsoever. A bit skeptical at first, I got a grounding mat for home and office. Since I started earthing myself, I’ve felt and slept so much better, and seem to have way more energy than before.”
• From yet another woman in England who suffered with bronchitis and shortness of breath after a lung operation in 2000: “After using the earthing sheet for one week, nothing altered only that I had one good night’s sleep. After the first two days of the second week, things began to change radically. I noticed a marked improvement in my breathing – and my chest became very clear. Added to that, my energy levels soared and during the day I felt no trace of tiredness as I used to previously.”
• From an Arizona mother: “I am a mom of two young children, and for years now I have had low energy, and an overall feeling of apathy. My husband and I have been sleeping on the Earthing&Grounding sheet for four nights now, and I feel AMAZING!! My feet and legs felt warm right away that first night, and after the second night’s Grounding, I had so much energy!! Today is the fourth morning, and I feel like my brain is being defragmented. My memory and ability to think clearly has greatly improved!”
• From a California woman who works as a forest fire lookout: “I use the sleeping grounding therapy mat while I work in a fire tower in the forest, where I transmit information for nine hours. The mat keeps me grounded and feeling whole. In the past, I felt exhausted and drained at the end of the day. My kidneys love the sense of well-being and I sleep better and legs hurt less. I am having the best year physically in this job of 27 years.”
• From the manager of a California skin care center: “For years I used to work 10-plus hours a day, doing multiple facials, hydrafacials, and acne treatments. Over time, I started having problems with my hands. I was diagnosed with carpal tunnel but didn’t want surgery. I would also wake up with hands temporarily curled and stiff, and also feet very stiff. At the end of the workday I would be pretty exhausted. My hands felt worn out and sore, and the same with my neck from constantly bending down over clients. The demands of the work and the years had caught up with me. It was getting too much for me, especially facials that require more massaging. My hands hurt too much. I had to cut back on clients.
“In late 2015, I started using a grounding pad at work, and then at work as well. I noticed my hands and feet gradually becoming less stiff in the mornings. After 2 months my hands improved about 80 percent. I was working a lot easier and, after a while, with no pain. I have much more energy now, and am not as tired as before. I can do selected facials again, spaced out, without getting the typical tingling and fatigue in the fingers from the massaging. And I am sleeping better than ever.
“Clients say their treatments, particularly the facials, are different. They feel more energy. One told me, amazed, that her back pain improved.
“Our employees (four aestheticians) are using the pad at work and at home. They also feel better, with more energy, and less tiredness at day’s end.”
For fibromyalgia, a painful condition that typically involves chronic fatigue, grounding and earthing can make a huge difference.
Collatz A, et al. A systematic review of drug therapies for chronic fatigue syndrome/myalgic encephalomyelitis. Clinical Therapies, 2016: 38(6), 263-71.